Monday, September 7, 2009

MOVIE+PROJECT DAY


Curry fish ball finding research...


On SAT(5/9),i with my bao bao went to watched FINAL DESTINATION at LEISURE MALL...The day before SAT,my bao bao suddenly 兴致勃勃 to ask me want to watch the MIDNIGHT MOVIE on 12.00P.M a not...wah,really so suddenly...coz tat time ald 10.00++a.m we chat on msn and he suddenly ask me whether want go to watch a not..but...i reject jor,hehe...coz now is GHOST MONTH SO BETTER DUN GO OUT UNTIL MIDNIGHT!!!Some more is watch the FINAL DESTINATION on midnight lagi more scare!!!kaka..paiseh..paiseh...

After finished watched,PUI YAN came to LEISURE MALL meet me to do a LIGHT BULB la...haha...jk jk....After meet up,so my bao bao fetched us to bac home to started to do the project...actually we are nt doing project,we only chit chat and go to play facebook..kaka...arround 5.00,pui yan STOMACH STARTED CALL HELP (hungry),so i sponsor her a CURRY MAGGIE to eat...haha...luckily the maggie haven EXPIRY yet...if nt ask her to 吃自己咯...kaka^^...and those who dun believe i gt bro de ppl,pls go to ask pui yan...,pui yan can 做证人!!!Coz i tell my schl friend tat i gt bro ,bt they dun believe it!!exspecially LOH IDA!!!IDA,u can go to ask pui yan...pui yan tis time can helped me to solve the problem jor...kaka...and ho..the PUI YAN said my face look like OLD THAN MY SISTER!!!OMG!!!My sis now is 21years old,and i 18 years old now ...so tat mean if i old than my sis so now my face mai look like 25 years old lo??OMG!!!i dun wan!!!i dun wan!!!So when nite i go to do mask to keep my face young young la!!!kaka..MS YOUNG PUI YAN,PLEASE DUN SAY ME OLD!!!!I M STILL SO YOUNG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment