Saturday, September 26, 2009

好臭!好臭!好臭臭臭臭豆腐!!!(CHAO TAO FU)

want to eat bo?u can make it by urself..hahaha


On WED i with my bao bao went to CONNAUGHT NIGHT MARKET to buy CHAO TAO FU TO eat.I never eat be4 so go to try the taste la...haha...when reached the night market then i with my bao bao keep finding the place of chao tao fu.After we walk dunno how many minute then we smell the smelly taste around the Nite market,tat means the place of chao tao fu is nearby with us le..so we continue smell it to find out the place..haha...after tat then we found out the chou tao fu la...OMG!!!Many peoples is waiting to buy the CHAO TAO FU!!!After bought then i open my mouth to put the CHOU TAO FU inside my mouth lu....OMG!!!like putting a SHIT inside my mouth....i thought the taste will nt bad bt actually is really nt delicious....mayb i dunno how to eat.haha...Those person who never eat be4 then can go to try har la..or can Make it by urself...hehe...n also i saw ppl seat beside the LONGKANG to eat...OMG!!!Mayb want to add more flavour to eat it to be more delicious!!!THIs will be my FIRST TIME eat n also will be my LAST TIME to eat le la...haha...nt dare to eat again...scare it le...hahaha^^

No comments:

Post a Comment