Saturday, September 5, 2009

BOOK FAIR+EAT STEAK+BASKIN ROBBIN



看到一个大美人在桌上吗?它就是“我的美人”啦。。。


many ppl waiting to buy ice cream..
dang dang dang...started eat lu...kaka...



ON 31/8 morning 10.00 i with my family goes to KLCC BOOK FAIR...tat day was so many people coz tat day is the last day for book fair...finally on tat day i had bought the things tat i want which is ECO N BUSINESS TEXT BOOK, FILE AND RENEW POPULAR CARD.ho ho....i total waste RM60 for those things...wu wu...my money KREDIT again...!!!!!!Arround 1.00a.m then goes bac home la...

When night arround 8.00a.m my bao bao came to fetched me and goes to the KAKI CORNER thr hv a lunch...after finished ate,then my bao bao decided to go eat BASKIN ROBBIN ICE CREAM AT LEISURE MALL.haha..very happy!!!coz can eat iceeeeeeeeeeeeee cream!!!when reached thr was so many ppl,coz every 31st baskin robbin will hv dicount 31% so many ppl buy it...the ice cream can mix with two flavour.SO I MIX WITH CHOCOLATE FLAVOUR AND THE OTHER IS DUNNO WAT FLAVOUR JOR..KEKE...after finished ate then my bao bao fetched me bac home la....and the next day reopen schl la...sigh....one week schl holiday so fast gone....bt nvm ...on sept hv one week schl holiday again...kaka....waiting the holiday...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment