Saturday, September 26, 2009

Gathering days

Today morning 11.30 i eat lunch with my bao bao.After tat he fetched me go TS to meet up my secondary schl fd. PUI YAN,FAT FAT(POOI YEEN),PUI JIE,XI LING,XIAO EE,YOKE KEE N ME ATTENDED the gathering only...tis time so less ppl attended.After meet up then we decided to go eat BBQ.After finished eat,....then i with XI LING N PUI YAN go to shoot basketball...After that we decided to go food court thr chit chat ...

on 6.00 i go to meet my primary SCHL fD which is CHONG WEI YEAN or u can call her name as YEAN JIE!!!Coz she face look like a DAI GA JIE.hahaha...n she is very tall..tall than me!!!Who wan to find a MODEL,then u can ask from me,then i can give her contact number to u...hahaha...her number is 016-2211800(sorry yean jie for i show out ur num)haha...After she finished watched her dream man(SINGER IDOL) in sungai wang then she fetched me bac home la...She Know how to come sungai wang but dunno how to back sungai wang...so i guide her lu...bt actually i also nt really know bt luckily i show a correct way la..if nt mayb we go to MALACCA OVERNIGHT lu...haha...then we chit chat about our primary schl fd de funny things lu..haha...keep laughing in her car.I think tis year we meet up only one time on today,last year we meet up is ur birthday party so hope tis year can meet up u second time in ur birthday party(if got) lu...haha...n THANK for fetched me today ya...tata^^

No comments:

Post a Comment