Sunday, August 16, 2009

Dating day for only 3hours...

Guess har wat is tis?izit bottle??
Dang Dang Dang!is the PINK LADIES UMBRELLA..

Yesterday 15/8(sat)i went out with my bao bao...we two weeks din't meet ald,so very miss him.luckily the car no problem on yesterday,bt cannot drive too far la,coz the car haven been repaired yet...so we suggest to go leisure mall thr watch movie.hehe..we went to leisure mall to watch the "大内密探灵灵狗" haha...tis movie really quick funny.when the movie start,we laughing till the end...really so funny de movie....let me laugh once again...:"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"!!!after finished watch then we go to shopping...n drink a “凉水”..coz my bao bao sick jor so hv to drink it.arround 4.00 then we went bac la,coz my bao bao 5.00 want to go the curve thr help fd celebrate birthday...so we only meet up 3hours...wu wu...when reached home he gave me a present ...before open,the shape look like bottle rite?bt...,actually is an umbrella..hahahhaha...somemore is PINK colour1...haha..i can become a PINK LADIES le...kakaka...coz recently raining so he bought the umbrella to me...thx bao bao so much o!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment