Saturday, August 15, 2009

Bad Day + HaPPy Day






me n james(007)
me n mong po jeann
sieh li(alibaba) n me....

mok mok june n me...



















On 14/8(fri) is the day make me happy n unhappy.Happy is coz can go nga nga shan thr help my dear jeann jeann celebrate her 18years old birthday...besides tat,unhappy is coz of many things have come bad on me.the first things is when tuition akaun have a bit argue with wei keong.really so sorry about it.the second things is worry about to go nga nga shan.coz i hvnt sure how to went thr...n also i keep calling n msg pooi san hp,bt she din pick up my call n msg.coz if she gt go i can tumpang her car...arround 6.30,finally she pick up my call.unfortunately,she said she din't go nga nga thr...wah,really make me so down,coz i really hope to go thr to see my dear jeann jeann.arround 7.00 my bao bao tell me tat he gt bom bom car can fetch me go nga nga thr.wah,when hear the news really make me so happy,so i faster dress up myself.around 9.00 he came to fetch me...,bt when on the road(near leisure mall) he suddenly told me tat his car de temperature so high,so maybe cant go de nga nga thr...so he go to check the car...after finished checked.he told me tat cannot go thr le...coz if continue drive to nga nga thr the car will "DIE FIRE".when noe it, i really super down.coz feel tat day all the things hv come bad on me...so i msg to jeann n sieh li said i cant go le.then sieh li call me,she thought i lie her,bt after tat she believe it n said can fetch me go.so i tumpang her fd car.then i sit on my bao bao car to wait her come.while waiting sieh li ,my bao bao noe me so moody, so he try to said things make me funny...coz of my moody,so when i respond him,my voice n respond gt a bit like scolding him.n also he very moody coz of the car problem so both of us start argue.bao bao,really so sorry about it.i promise u next time i will try to calm down my mood.really so sorry.after sieh li fd reached so i try to maintain my mood.around 10.30 we reached the nga nga thr then we start chatting n laughing.so happy to see my fd.coz long time din meet up them le.hehe...after tat we eat cake n give present to jeann jeann.ah jeann jeann hope u like the present ooo...besides tat,i also gt make a video to jeann jeann.haha...,tis time i din maked card to her le,coz she always complain my words n art so UGLY.so tis time i maked a video to her...hehe....very happy when she finished watch the video,coz she gt cry n said so touch.hehehehE...after tis then we start to capture many leng leng photo la.arround 1.00 then we went bac house...hope next time can meet up again lu...bye bye

1 comment: