Saturday, December 5, 2009

MOVIE "NINJA ASSASSIN"




Today i m very moody...
N today is SATURDAY,i dun hoped to stay at home...
So i meet my friend to watched NINJA ASSASSIN at LEISURE MALL
Before watch,we have a lunch at OLD TOWN...
Arround 2.45 then the movie is started...
This movie is quite horrible...
When the movie started,my heart bom bom bom until the end...
Those who person want to watch tis movie must bring along the 眼罩...
Coz have many part of section was so horrible....
I m just using my hands to cover my eyes....
Luckily after finished watched my heart still got heartbeat...lol
After finished watched then we have a drink at "E食无忧"
Have chat a lot with my friend...
Arrounf 5.00 then i bac home la..
erm....thx for my fd today have accompany me...
Coz today my mood really damn bad...
N i will recover soon....
Orange Star Red will so fast to recover soon de!!!
wont so easy to fall down...!!!
Gambateh!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment