Tuesday, October 20, 2009

MYSTERY PRESENT!!!

Wao!!!Today received a mystery present from SOMEONE!!!^^

Who give me a mystery present?muahaha..after finished read then u will find out the ans..

Today,after reached home then i go to read newspaper...read ENTERTAINMENT NEWS ONLY!!

Suddenly,my bro show me the POS EKSPRESS things to me...

I was so shock!!!Coz never received a pos laju things before..haha...

When i received it...,my feeling told me tat is a BOMB!!!so must becarefull!!!hahaha..

When i received it...,my feeling told me tat is JEANN give for me de...coz last time she suddenly ask my address so sure gt things happened de la..hee^^

The present is my BELATED BIRTHDAY PRESENT o..hehe^^

Bt inside the envelope din have any happy birthday card..so i think tat was nt birthday present la..

I think she gave me an early CHRISTMAS PRESENT la...muahahha...

So...ah jeann u still OWE me one present for my birthday ya...muahahhaha...

haiyoyo...i too greedy le la...hahahaha

Ah JEANN JEANN...thx for ur CHRISTMAS present o^^ bt u still owe me one birthday present ya...muahahha..

Rmb it wo...haha...thx a lot la...^^ tata...

No comments:

Post a Comment